Hiscox in the community
We believe that companies can play a positive role in local communities, beyond creating economic benefits through employment.
Our policy is to contribute principally in the areas of:
- medical science
- independent living for elderly, disadvantaged and vulnerable members of society.
How we get involved is driven largely by our employees and any member of staff can nominate a charity or cause for assistance.
Recent charitable initiatives
- The Eliza DoLittle Society — provides food for the hungry and the homeless in Bermuda
- The Center for Abuse — provides shelter for women and children who are victims of domestic violence
- The Women's Resource Center — provides counselling to women who are victims of abuse as well as a crisis hotline
- WindReach — enriches the quality of life for all people, particularly those with special needs
- The Sunshine League — provides shelter to children who are taken out of their homes.
More about Hiscox